Move up to more ambitious video-editing projects with Pinnacle Studio 19 Plus. View and edit footage from up to 4 cameras, add transitions and align clips automatically with Audio Syncing in the new Multi-Camera Editor. Get professional-quality sound with new Audio Ducking, which automatically lowers background sound to keep dialog clear. Accelerate your video-editing experience with 64-bit power, support for Intel’s 6th Generation processor (Skylake), and enhanced HD processing and playback performance. With 24-track editing, Live Screen Capture and over 1,800 effects, titles and templates, Pinnacle Studio 19 Plus has everything you need for polished results. Easily share your HD or 3D movies on Facebook, YouTube and Vimeo, on the latest devices, and enjoy an easy authoring experience with Pinnacle MyDVD.
- New! Multi-camera editing
- New! Audio Ducking balances dialog and background sound
- New! Optimized for Intel's 6th Generation processor
- 64-bit performance
- Enhanced! Live Screen Capture
- Frame-accurate HD and 3D video editing
- 1,800+ effects, titles and templates
- 24-track frame-accurate HD/3D editing
Work with footage from 4 cameras to create more dynamic videos. The Multi-Camera Editor lets you screen your footage, switch angles, cut and delete, and add transitions. Align clips automatically with Audio Syncing or use markers, date/time or manual syncing. Even use your multi-camera results to create a Picture-in-Picture effect.
Balance dialog, narration with background sound for pro-quality audio. With Audio Ducking, Pinnacle Studio 19 Plus detects audio or narration and automatically lowers the volume of background sound. Adjust the Ducking Level and Sensitivity if you wish for even more control.
Live Screen Capture
Record directly from your screen, capturing both system audio and microphone sound, then bring your captured files to the main timeline to use them in movies, presentation and training videos. Snap View Capture works in Windows 8/10 to let you record Windows apps in action.
Make movies in stereoscopic 3D
Import 3D video clips from sources like GoPro® 3D cameras and Panasonic® MVC format. Edit in various viewing modes, add true 3D effects, and enjoy the best quality with NVIDIA® 3D Vision® optimization and GeForce® support. Export to YouTube® 3D, AVCHD™ 3D, and more for viewing on 3D HDTVs, Sony® PS3™, and other 3D devices. Pinnacle Studio Plus even lets you mix 2D and 3D in the same project.
Advanced 3D features
Pinnacle Studio 19 Plus also has advanced stereoscopic 3D features, like editing 3D in the timeline just like HD. Our partnership with NVIDIA® allows NVIDIA® 3D Vision® display in both full-screen and window modes. View 3D on dual monitors and export "side-by-side" formats recognized by most 3D HDTVs. Auto-color correct for both eyes and control stereoscopic 3D depth (parallax effect). When you're ready to go 3D, Pinnacle Studio Plus has everything you need.
- Capture from DV, HDV and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (requires a FireWire port)
- Capture from analog camcorders, 8mm, HI 8, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C, SVHS-C, or VCRs (NTSC/PAL/SECAM) (requires Dazzle video hardware – sold separately)
- Import from AVCHD and other file based camcorders, digital still cameras, mobile devices and webcams
- Video: MVC, AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, DivX, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263), WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), QuickTime (DV, MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264), DivX Plus MKV
- Audio: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AMR, AC3, AAC, Vorbis, WMA
- Graphic: JPS, BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF, PNG, J2K
- AVCHD, DVD (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R or DVD+RW, dual layer)
- Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad/TV, Sony PSP/PS3/PS4, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox compatible formats
- DV, HDV, AVI, DivX, WMV, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP, WAV, MP2, MP3, MP4, QuickTime, H.264, DivX Plus MKV, JPEG, TIF, TGA, BMP
- Dolby Digital 2-channel
- Requires purchase of a separate plug-in from within the product
- Requires Blu-ray Disc reader and/or burner