Refund & Returns
You can return products to Corel Insight provided the following criteria are met:
- We receive the returned product within 20 days following the date of purchase of the product.
- The returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging or the product is Dead on Arrival (DOA) or defective. The product will be tested and if found not to be defective will be returned to you at your expense.
- You return the product freight-prepaid.
- Your account is current.
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must:
- Contact Corel Insight to obtain a RMA number.
- Use the original manufacturer’s boxes and packaging. Also include all components, cables, software and manuals.
- Package all returns to prevent damage in transit.
- All returns must have a RMA number on the outside of the manufacturer’s box. Non-Defective products must be in a resalable condition.
- All returns must be received with 10 days from the date the RMA number is issued.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- Downloadable products such as paper license software, macros, plugins, cliparts, photos, logos etc.
- Services as a part of maintenance or subscription.
- The product manufacturer’s return policy excludes a return.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy (excluding the original shipping/handling charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us).
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- We will not refund or exchange the product.
- The product will be returned to you at your expense.